Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Me as well - problem solved
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Bought a few from Kobo today, all worked except one, ADE gave an error and wouldn't let me download it [others were ADE as well and others worked no problem]. I emailed Kobo, first time it's happened to me ever. Hopefully a quick and easy fix.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #18
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I had the same problem with a purchase on Friday. Got the message: "IO Error on Network Request. Please check your network connection and try again." Waited half a day. Went back to try download again, with success.

I have to say that whenever I've encountered problems like this (at least three other times in the past 12 months) I've been able to download after waiting several hours.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #19
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I finally got moved to Tier 2 after I called them and after numerous emails explaining to me how to use adobe .

I've never come across this error though; Error getting license
Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_USER_AUTH

I'm very hesitant to de&re-authorize my ADE which is their last suggestion.
I've downloaded before and since this one purchase with no problems, from Kobo and Sony. Just this one Kobo purchase won't work...
Thoughts?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote