Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-02-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
abbashuss95
abbashuss95 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle voyage
can anyone help me please i wanna change translation english to arabic

Hi, I have kindle voyage and I need to put translation english to arabic. I know there not translation to arabic. I try many time put translat arabic but doesnot work. how to make it
Can anyone help me how to make it for me?

please help me

thanks

sorry my english bad
abbashuss95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Please, more details and context than just:
"put translat arabic but doesnot work"

No one here can do much, knowing only 'does not work'.

Use machine translation if you need it, any site like google translate.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2016, 03:15 PM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
If you want to change the user interface to Arabic, that's not possible without a jailbreak and advanced programming skills. And most current Kindle models can't even be jail-broken.

If the firmware version of your Kindle is 5.6.5 or lower, you could jailbreak your Voyage and install an Arabic keyboard layout.

If you're having problems converting Arabic ePubs to Kindle books, make sure to convert ePubs to AZW3 books with Calibre, because the old MOBi format doesn't work.

Last edited by Doitsu; 04-02-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #4
abbashuss95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
If you want to change the user interface to Arabic, that's not possible without a jailbreak and advanced programming skills. And most current Kindle models can't even be jail-broken.

If the firmware version of your Kindle is 5.6.5 or lower, you could jailbreak your Voyage and install an Arabic keyboard layout.

If you're having problems converting Arabic ePubs to Kindle books, make sure to convert ePubs to AZW3 books with Calibre, because the old MOBi format doesn't work.
I mean when I read book in kindle voyage I can translate (bing translator on kindle ) the word many languages but Arabic not available
Old 04-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #5
abbashuss95

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Please, more details and context than just:
"put translat arabic but doesnot work"

No one here can do much, knowing only 'does not work'.

Use machine translation if you need it, any site like google translate.
I mean I wanna translate the word on the kindle while I read.
Advert
Old 04-02-2016, 04:06 PM   #6
abbashuss95

http://www.3rbz.com/uploads/51c44c2e25d31.jpeg
Like this Arabic not available

Last edited by abbashuss95; 04-02-2016 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:33 PM   #7
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Like this?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=custom+acx
Old 04-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #8
abbashuss95

Quote:
I think yes it's work with kindle voyage ?
It doesn't need jailbreak ?
Old 04-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #9
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbashuss95 View Post
I think yes it's work with kindle voyage ?
It doesn't need jailbreak ?
It requires a jail broken device.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:46 PM   #10
abbashuss95

Quote:
It requires a jail broken device.
My Device kindle voyage

how can i downgrade the kindle
my kindle is 5.7.3
i wanna put jailbreak
Old 04-02-2016, 11:16 PM   #11
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Currently your only option is to use the serial port method described in the relevant sticky thread.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:19 AM   #12
abbashuss95

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Currently your only option is to use the serial port method described in the relevant sticky thread.
What do you mean
I don't understand
Old 04-03-2016, 02:34 AM   #13
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
You said you wanted to jailbreak, and you have firmware 5.7.3

So I told you how you can jailbreak:
The instructions are in this forum, in the sticky thread which mentions "serial jailbreak". Hence, the relevant sticky thread.

This forum ==> Sticky thread (four threads down in the sticky listing)
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:11 AM   #14
abbashuss95

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
You said you wanted to jailbreak, and you have firmware 5.7.3

So I told you how you can jailbreak:
The instructions are in this forum, in the sticky thread which mentions "serial jailbreak". Hence, the relevant sticky thread.

This forum ==> Sticky thread (four threads down in the sticky listing)
Oh thanks bu I don't wanna open the kindle
I will wait when the jailbreak come