Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 06-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: South Pacific Affair. v1, 7 June 2009

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/29159/South_Pacific_Affair

Well, buckaroos, it's time to get out your two fightin' fists and sling some flesh. Nuthin' sounds better than the slap of knuckles on knuckles, you knuckle-head. Grab a drink of your choice and settle down into your favorite chair. (Don't forget to sling that four-legged fel**e off your chair; after all, that animal has no right to sit where you sit!)

Now, flip the switch on your reading lamp - (why do I have to keep giving you directions?!) - and turn on your ebook Reader and settle back while the little man cooks you dinner. After all, you had a hard day at the office, and old man Weinberger had his greasy eyeballs roaming up and down your body like you were his special Christmas Present - if you get my drift.

Sorry, no plot on this one, but if you've read the 10 or so Ed Lacy titles I've worked on already, then you know you're in for a good mystery with plenty of murder and mayhem.

Have fun!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Thrasymachus
Enthusiast
Thrasymachus doesn't litterThrasymachus doesn't litterThrasymachus doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Astak EZ Reader
Thanks for getting these Ed Lacy books into nicely formatted LRFs. I was glancing through this one and noticed some slightly garbled text in the first chapter: "I'd been Sunday-punched I Down at the water's edge".
Thrasymachus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert