Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
mickeyfinn
Banned
mickeyfinn will become famous soon enoughmickeyfinn will become famous soon enoughmickeyfinn will become famous soon enoughmickeyfinn will become famous soon enoughmickeyfinn will become famous soon enoughmickeyfinn will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Does anyone make a nook light with this capability?

I read in bed a lot and I do realize part of the beauty of ereaders is there portability and freedom from electrical outlets.

i'm looking for a dual slot adapter for the mini usb could be attached to the nook so you could read and charge the nook at the same time while you could plug a light in the other usb slot and run an ereader light off it.

is this possible? does anyone know if anyone makes one?

I have a laptop cushion that plugs into my laptop which has two little fans on it which keeps the laptop nice and cool and it runs on the laptop power supply.

So I can use the laptop and charge it at the same time while the little laptop rest keeps it nice and cool.

So I know the technology is there.

I'm hoping someone makes a light that can be plugged in to the usb connection that runs of the nook's power supply.

Last edited by mickeyfinn; 04-03-2011 at 11:23 PM.
mickeyfinn is offline   Reply With Quote