Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
Catalytic
Catalytic began at the beginning.

Device: NookColor, Nook
New Nook family, a few questions, Calibre, as well

My entire family (7) is getting Nooks for Christmas. I plan to use Calibre in order to put our library on all of them.

B&N only allows 6 Nooks to an account, so I have some questions, perhaps better answered in PMs?

I'm just now charging the Nooks, I plan to put a few books on each of them before wrapping to go under the tree. In order to put any books on them, do I have to register them through the B&N website?

If someone familiar with Nooks and Calibre could PM me, I have some more specific questions. We have one Color, one 3G, and five wifi Nooks.
Catalytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Catalytic
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I sent off a pm.

About the B&N account and sharing - even if you are not on the same account with somebody you can still share your B&N books with them. All you have to do is load the ebook on the other Nook via Calibre and when you go to open this book on the Nook it will ask for the email and credit card number for the account that bought the ebook. I think it only asks once as long as you use the same account to put B&N ebooks on the other Nook.
Care is online now   Reply With Quote