Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
lulu00
lulu00 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
lulu00

Good morning from Michigan. I'm really new to this - first group I've ever joined. Love to read
lulu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
You're in for an educational, absurd, disturbing, time-consuming, and rewarding adventure. Welcome to MobileRead!

How do you like your Sony Reader?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
lulu00
lulu00 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I like it a lot. I'm having a little trouble getting it to read the PDF files. Sony just released new software and for some reason, can't make it work. I don't have a real extensive library yet, only couple hundred books, but I'll be happy to share...
lulu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Check out our e-book section here. Quite an extensive library.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu00 View Post
I like it a lot. I'm having a little trouble getting it to read the PDF files. Sony just released new software and for some reason, can't make it work. I don't have a real extensive library yet, only couple hundred books, but I'll be happy to share...
You should find lots of post and hints about upgrading your software from others here at the forum. And members are always happy to help if you're having problems

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lulu00 and welcome to the Forum. If you love to read, you came to the right place.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote