Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
imakenonsense
Part-time Earthling
imakenonsense began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Christina Grey makes nonsense

Hello out there! I'm Christina and I can read and write.

I am a reader first, though, so I write the way I like to read. I blame my birth year for my short attention span, but credit both with enhancing my writing: I write well because I don't like to read crap. I often envy people who can enjoy a nice long half-way decent novel. I can only ever finish the good ones, and even those give me trouble sometimes - I have started reading War and Peace at least a dozen times, but I have yet to reach the conclusion. I don't need a book to be written by a literary genius, though, to enjoy it. I just need it to be interesting. I always joke that I don't have A.D.D., everything is just really boring. Entertain me. What if I had a gun to your head and I said that, "Entertain me. Or else." What would you do?
imakenonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Christina and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to MR, Christina. I agree about not finishing crappy books. There are too many other books to read. Why waste time on something you don't enjoy.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:23 AM   #5
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Welcome to Mobileread!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
delusions, narcissism, nonsense, weirdo