Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I think I'm going crazy!

I SWEAR I saw this book on smashwords the other day:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...es-of-armorica

Now I'm searching on Smashwords and I can't find it anywhere. Argh! Where did I see it? Am I just not searching correctly? Or am I totally insane?

I hate it when this happens.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Nevermind, google desktop pointed the way, I saw it on Koland's blog with a bunch of other smashwords books, but it's a Kindle book.

Thanks google, from stopping me from losing my mind
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
You beat me to it! I was just at Karen's website and saw it. I guess it took me a while to get back over here as I was reading various posts on her site.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote