Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
jcd
jcd began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
How do I share a library

Hi just got my Sony PRS-600 as I was so impresed with my husband's and we thought that it would save money to sharing the libary rather then me buying paperbacks. However after I registered with adobe and tried to download the books from his library I couldn't as it said that the reader was not registered to that user!How do I get around this? Sorry it is not a techinacl problem like a lot of the others here but I'm hoping someone can help
jcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
You need to 1) use the same login as your husband and 2) register your reader to his login.
The latter is done somewhere in the "Device options" that should be available at the e-book store after you login.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, jcd:

Welcome to MobileRead.

I see you got a very quick answer to your question.

If you have more questions or wish to join in on any conversations, please feel free to do so. MobileRead is, by and large, a friendly family-oriented community.

Please also look at our large library of free books. They're available in different file (ebook) formats.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Jcd. Hope you're able to share your books now. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote