Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
palma2012
palma2012 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pr300
What other e-reader bookstores exist

Hello all,

I just purchased the Sony Pocket Edition Reader, and I love it.
However, I've been trying to find stores other than the Sony Bookstore,
Kobo, and Smashbooks where I could purchase books from.
Does anyone have any suggestions? BTW, I live in Canada.

Thank you for any input
palma2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
Hi I live in Canada also and I buy most of my books from www.booksonboard.com and occasionally i will buy one from www.allromanceebooks.com
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Inkmesh searches a dozen or more sites. You are looking for Adobe ePub or PDF, but the US and UK sites will have various techniques for enforcing geographic restrictions.

The other option is sites with world wide rights to ebooks. These include multi-format ebooks at FictionWise (often world-wide) and all the Baen ebooks (science fiction). These are also DRM-free, which is a plus.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
palma2012
palma2012 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pr300
Thank you so much for providing me with the information.
palma2012 is offline   Reply With Quote