Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
KOBO TOUCH REFRESH RATE

I updated my kobo touch today to 1.9.3 and noticed that we can select how often the touch refreshes its screen from 1 to 6 pages b4 a refresh is done. Did not notice this before so my question is this new or was i just so not paying attention b4? i do notice a bit of a faster page turn and noticed the soduku faded out as i was playing it
any one else?

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Where are you seeing the setting for page refresh? I installed 1.9.3 when prompted about an hour ago but I see no such setting in the settings screen, it must be a well hidden setting if it is there.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Never mind, I found it, advanced settings when reading a book
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #4
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo touch
hmm its out already cool, going to update it when i get home. great to have updates already. Better to have small updates every 1-2 weeks then big one every 3-4 months
wes101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
snirp
snirp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Where is that setting hidden? I can't find it. Thanks
snirp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #6
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Touch middle of book when book opens. Choose the 4 line icon at the bottom.
Select advanced settings.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #7
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

how did you update it? Im a 1.9.2 and i synced the kobo a few times and didnt get a update prompt, im going to try to see if i can get it via wifi
Old 06-18-2011, 01:42 AM   #8
george.talusan
Kobo Developer Intern
george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo
Howdy folks, unfortunately we had to pull the release for some fine tuning. It'll be back up soon. A changelog will come along as well.
george.talusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:49 AM   #9
wes101
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.talusan View Post
Howdy folks, unfortunately we had to pull the release for some fine tuning. It'll be back up soon. A changelog will come along as well.
how soon, today? sunday? monday?

Last edited by wes101; 06-18-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #10
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
!!!L@@K!!! ALL CAPS!!!

Last edited by corona; 06-18-2011 at 02:35 AM.
corona is offline   Reply With Quote