Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Home page stuff

I've seen alot of folks with very nice home pages with icons and weather stuff and so on. I can do that with my phone but how do you do it with a NC? Do you use Launcher Pro or some other tool? I've found some programs on line and in the market but I'd like to know what the smart folks are doing.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I left a post for you in the screenshot of desktop thread.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I left a post for you in the screenshot of desktop thread.
Saw the one on notes. Was there another? I have so many questions I need my own thread! How do you get icons on the home page? Where do my downloaded programs go? Yadda yadda yadda...
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
What home screen launcher do you have installed or are you still working with the original home screen?

The last two posts at the end of the screenshot of desktop thread are directed to you. One from me, one from Krypto.

Last edited by SCION; 12-18-2010 at 02:21 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote