Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
cheyennedonna
Edge User

TeamViewer for Android works too.

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/mobile.aspx
The benefit here is twofold, the no install on PC - configure for alway on access if you want and the APK is available direct from site. I was able to connect, find a file and email it to myself. I could not make it drag a file to my dropbox which would have been easier though.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Franky
Edge User

teamviewer is great. i used it already for pc usage. i got it now also at my eDGe. the only thing I would like is going the other way. I mean, now i can got to my pc, but I would like to come from my pc to my eDGe. that would be very cool. i also tried to get it connected with my iphone, but that to won't work.

Advert