Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #28966
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Sumatra coffee in my cup and peanut butter toast on my plate. Another day begins, at least in an a/c work place. It has been humid and cloudy, but the heat still makes it through.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:27 PM   #28967
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First tea of the day.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2014, 07:16 PM   #28968
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Will be enjoying a Scotch slushie of some variety shortly ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #28969
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Will be enjoying a Scotch slushie of some variety shortly ....
What's with the current avatar? Are you demon chicken from hell?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #28970
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun they rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done, but clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Xm30heHms )

Good morning, everyone! (Only 160 shopping days 'til Christmas.) Big white puffy clouds in the sky this morning, a sky so blue I can only think someone painted it! Beautiful! I think this will be a very good day for both cloud and river watching! There's a mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea calling my name, saying 'drink me! Drink me! Think I will! ..... Good stuff! I feel like something different for breakfast today, so it's off to Mickey D's for a sausage/egg McMuffin! I like those once in a while, even here where regular McD burgers are almost inedible. (Thai beef is vile, but the pork is some of the best in the world.) Can't handle the McD sausage in Malaysia either, as being a Muslim country, they make their sausage from chicken instead of pork. Not 'bad,' just not as good. OK... one more mug of tea, then a fast walk into town!

KK, how's your PT going? Ready to polka yet?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #28971
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
What's with the current avatar? Are you demon chicken from hell?
Nay! I have become a completely inedible chicken! Safe from all threats of consumption!

How's things going with your PT?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:25 AM   #28972
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The roast chicken look wasn't really working for you.

Yes, how's the PT going? How do you _feel_ now? Is the pain, well, not "gone", cause it's too soon for that, but hopefully much less, and qualitatively different.

Talisker.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:27 AM   #28973
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Mango/Passion Fruit/Lychee smoothie

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #28974
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
First tea - Anniversary Breakfast Blend. Still going to be warmish today, but not quite as bad as it has been. Going to take the rest of the day off and just relax and read.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #28975
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Sencha. Yummy, yummy Sencha
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #28976
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
The roast chicken look wasn't really working for you.

Yes, how's the PT going? How do you _feel_ now? Is the pain, well, not "gone", cause it's too soon for that, but hopefully much less, and qualitatively different.

Talisker.
After I'm warmed up a limp is barely detectable. The tourniquet site is still very painful. The incision is the only thing limiting my range of motion right now but even with that I still get more of a bend out of it than pre surgery! After tomorrow's pt I'll start putting wound salve on it to loosen it up.

Having this cleared up is actually bringing attention to an old army injury when I fell off of a telephone pole and broke the end of my tailbone off so it is free floating and causing nerve damage. That will be the next project and may actually bring in some disability income.

The pup and I are getting cabin fever. I can't drive until at least the end of the month and I'm a little too far out to get casual visitors. Getting rides to the doc and pt have been a biatch
Old 07-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #28977
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
After I'm warmed up a limp is barely detectable. The tourniquet site is still very painful. The incision is the only thing limiting my range of motion right now but even with that I still get more of a bend out of it than pre surgery! After tomorrow's pt I'll start putting wound salve on it to loosen it up.

Having this cleared up is actually bringing attention to an old army injury when I fell off of a telephone pole and broke the end of my tailbone off so it is free floating and causing nerve damage. That will be the next project and may actually bring in some disability income.

The pup and I are getting cabin fever. I can't drive until at least the end of the month and I'm a little too far out to get casual visitors. Getting rides to the doc and pt have been a biatch
You can't just hitch a wagon onto the doggie, and give her exercise thereby?

( or him. I forget)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #28978
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
A well deserved glass of Sancerre for me after a dreadful journey home (only a 110 mile drive, but the first 18 miles took me 2 hours).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:08 PM   #28979
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
You can't just hitch a wagon onto the doggie, and give her exercise thereby?

( or him. I forget)
Actually he does have a wagon that he pulls in parades and such, but it's s minimum of 7 miles for me to get to anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
A well deserved glass of Sancerre for me after a dreadful journey home (only a 110 mile drive, but the first 18 miles took me 2 hours).
Construction?
Old 07-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #28980
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:

Construction?
No. One of those really annoying times when there's just no discernable reason for all the hold ups.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?