Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Phonella
Enthusiast
Phonella began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700
Restore Defaults Button Doesn't Work

Hi, I have Calibre Version 0.6.29 and having previously done a custom setup in the Structure Detection area I would like to now return to the default setup. But when I click the button named "Restore Defaults" nothing happens at all.

If there's no easy fix for this could someone give me a screenshot of the "default" settings of this section?

Thanks.
Phonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
restore defaults only restores the defaults to those you saved in the preferences dialog. If you want to erase those as well, go to preferences->Advanced click the button to show the config files and delete the conversion sub directory in the config directory
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Phonella
Enthusiast
Phonella began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700
Hi again, thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I have no sub folder in the Conversion folder (only a bunch of .py files).

What next?

Oops! My mistake, I get it now
Phonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
delete the conversion folder itself.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote