Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
HOLIDAY PROMO for PB302 and PB360: Buy 1 get 1 half-price!

Here are our Holiday Promotions at www.PocketBookReader.com:

- HOLIDAY BUNDLE - buy PB302 for $199.99 and we'll add PB360 to the package for only $79.99 (half of its regular price!). Pay ONLY $279.98 for two great PocketBooks!!!
- PB 360 "Standard" sets you $129.99 ONLY!!!
- PB 302 is $199.99!!! (compare $279.99 regular price)

These prices are valid for Holiday period only, so please, hurry up, order now!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
http://pocketbook.reader-ebook.org offers the same promotion.

Holiday season is short and the quantity of promo bundles is limited...
Hurry up to get a perfect gift for yourself or your special one just in time for the holidays

Last edited by tvpupsik; 11-18-2010 at 06:24 PM.
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
Deneb
Groupie
Deneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it is

Device: Cybook
Ok, this is very tempting...And very innovating. Thanks.

But, I have One question. Are the Pocketbook devices (or some of them) linked to the pocketbook ebookstore? Like Amazon or now Bookeen, and so many other.
Or is the pocketbook ebookstore just a possibility among others without any comitment from the device buyer?

Can you define the end of the holiday? is it nov 30th for all the offers? Is it already ended?
Deneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
Ok, this is very tempting...And very innovating. Thanks.

But, I have One question. Are the Pocketbook devices (or some of them) linked to the pocketbook ebookstore? Like Amazon or now Bookeen, and so many other.
Or is the pocketbook ebookstore just a possibility among others without any comitment from the device buyer?

Can you define the end of the holiday? is it nov 30th for all the offers? Is it already ended?
Just a possibility, not a commitment
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #5
Deneb
Groupie
Deneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it isDeneb knows what time it is

Waouh, that was fast, thank.
Can you tell me when the end of the holiday is for you? Because here in France, we're definitly not in holiday...Under the snow but not in holiday.
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Waouh, that was fast, thank.
Can you tell me when the end of the holiday is for you? Because here in France, we're definitly not in holiday...Under the snow but not in holiday.
No snow, no holiday here either
Old 11-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
Deneb
Groupie

ok, I'm a bit confused now. What did I miss?
Why call it Holiday promo then?
But it doesn't matter really, can you tell when it ends?
(Snow's melting anyway...)
Old 11-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator

Quote:
ok, I'm a bit confused now. What did I miss?
Why call it Holiday promo then?
But it doesn't matter really, can you tell when it ends?
(Snow's melting anyway...)
No, just teasing. I am in Luxembourg, not the States. Holiday in the States (where the promo is based) is till monday or tuesday, if I'm informed right
Old 11-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
Deneb
Groupie

Yeah, I was suspecting a tease somewhere...
And your answer, answer it all anyway. I checked, It can't be shipped to Europe so it doesn't matter when it ends I guess. That too bad, but it's ok. And it's a good idea anyway. It's the first sales on ebookreaders I heard of, hopefully, it won't be the last...
Old 11-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Holiday - because we have Thanksgiving day here!
And the Holiday sale is going to be continued until Christmas)))
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote