Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
BKeeper
Groupie
BKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle PW
Fujitsu to launch FLEPia in the fall. (yay)

Good news everyone!!

Remember the FLEPia? A4 color reader, well it could be really close and relatively cheap.

ChurchGear confirms what we already knew: it will be able to run for up to 50 hours on a single charge and the WiFi-capable will cost you ¥100,000 ($941/€591) which I think it's fair if you ask me.

Well if this is true then I'm gonna feel sorry for the iRexs and Mentors of the world. Scientific American subscription here I come....
BKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
there's a thread started about this over here.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert