Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
ClareK
Connoisseur
ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Laser
Dana Stabenow

Since links to discounted or free epub books are rather thin on the ground, I thought I would post links to some as I find them. For those who haven't come across this before, Dana Stabenow has one of her Kate Shugak mysteries and a Star Svensdotter novel free at http://www.stabenow.com/e-books and some of her short stories are either free or discounted.
ClareK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You do, of course, realize that calibre is your friend, don't you?

A typical-length novel (0.4 in size) takes about 3-5 seconds to convert to epub once you click on 'Convert Books.'

Hello?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I've never read any of her works, THANKS!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
ClareK
Connoisseur
ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Laser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You do, of course, realize that calibre is your friend, don't you?

A typical-length novel (0.4 in size) takes about 3-5 seconds to convert to epub once you click on 'Convert Books.'

Hello?

Don
The problem isn't really the format - I do use Calibre occasionally to convert books, but I haven't got around to trying to convert books from Amazon, which would presumably mean stripping the DRM first. I know the steps to take, just haven't brought myself to take them!
ClareK is offline   Reply With Quote