Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 02:04 PM   #31
cky4
cky4 began at the beginning.

I would certainly enjoy one if yo7u have any invites left =)

me <3 Alexander's Invites

---->I visit about 4 times a week, just haven't registered until today, I usually come to look up info and such

Last edited by cky4; 12-31-2004 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:02 PM   #32
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cky4
I would certainly enjoy one if yo7u have any invites left =)

me <3 Alexander's Invites

---->I visit about 4 times a week, just haven't registered until today, I usually come to look up info and such
Sent. Enjoy!
Advert
Old 01-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #33
stangor
stangor began at the beginning.

Device: treo600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
It has been quiet around Gmail invites for some time and I know that there are still people wanting one. This is why I am happy to inform you that I have NINE we have THIRTEEN SEVENTEEN new invites ready to hand out to our dear Mobileread members.

If you want an invite, please reply to this thread. Make sure that
- you are a registered member, and
- that you don't post your e-mail address in public (you would be spammed with guarantee). Instead, PM me your e-mail so I can send you the invite.

The only thing I ask you in return is to tell us in this thread how often and why you visit Mobileread.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=2780
stangor
Old 01-02-2005, 10:04 AM   #34
stangor
stangor began at the beginning.

Device: treo600
My first visit. I'd love to betatest gmail. thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 12:50 PM   #35
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Stangor check your private message. And welcome to the board.
Advert
Old 01-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #36
Jazmine
Jazmine began at the beginning.

Please add me to the list of GMAIL invites. Thank YOU so much!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:19 PM   #37
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Jazmine, there is no list actually. Only write here how often you visit us and what you are most interested/or what you like best. You then PM me your e-mail address where I can send the invite to (instructions for PM are here).

And welcome onboard!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:31 PM   #38
Jazmine
Jazmine began at the beginning.

It's my first time visiting. But, I love it, I'm gonna tell all my friends to visit the site & join.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:33 PM   #39
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Old 01-04-2005, 04:32 AM   #40
BKWEIN
BKWEIN began at the beginning.

Device: TREO 650
yes I would like a gmail invite thanks
Old 01-04-2005, 04:35 AM   #41
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Please read the instruction in the first post. Thank you!
Old 01-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #42
greatscott!
greatscott! began at the beginning.

Gmail invite please

Alexander,

I'd like an invite--if you have any available. Please send to samiltenberger AT ucdavis.edu. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2005, 02:43 PM   #43
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

No problem, I still have invite for you guys.

But please read what I said in my first post: Tell us in a few words how often you visit Mobileread and why. Then send me your e-mail in a private message.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:49 PM   #44
greatscott!
greatscott! began at the beginning.

New to Mobileread

Hello,

I'm new to Mobileread.com: I just joined. I found it surfing the web a few days ago, and it seems like a great resource for information and reviews on the latest tech. I'm definitely going to keep coming back, and I'm going to spread the word to friends!
Old 01-04-2005, 04:51 PM   #45
boxroot
boxroot began at the beginning.

Hi can someone email me a gmail invite would be really greatful thanks my email id is nick_stah@yahoo.com
Closed Thread