Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #76
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Notice the kernel of corn in the 'bath' with him?
You can keep your kernel of corn...I prefer the Colonel of Chicken!

MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #77
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's the devil! Run! Hide! Load the artillery!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #78
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
One fowl's devil, another fowl-eater's patron saint...
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #79
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post

THE CHOOK KILLER, THE CHOOK KILLER!
I hope he is enjoying being ground up for meal in Chicken Hell!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #80
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
{**Wow, SneakySnake, this book of floor plans you found is perfect.**} Click image for larger version

Name:	dummies.JPG
Views:	345
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	72615
{**By the way, I didn't know you could tongue type so well on the computer. Nice work.**}

{**I've been looking through it and you're right. This one does look like the coop AprilHare built. I was getting worried that with all the super security and titanium reinforcement we wouldn't be able to get in.**}

{**Well, yes, of course, I saw that and yes you are the sneakiest snake around.

Let me think about this a bit. Hummm... look here at the plans for the backside of the coop. See that? That's our way in!**}
Click image for larger version

Name:	breach.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	72616

{**I'll start the BBQ and while AprilHare and poohbear are peeking out to watch me and trying to figure out what I am doing, you sneak around back of the coop and wiggle in.**}

{**Huh? What do you mean, what do you do then? You get them for the Great MobileRead BBQ!**}

{**How?!? What do you mean How? No! I am _not_ a parrot! You. bring. them. out. for. the. BBQ! You're a _snake_ for goodness sakes! You do your snake thing!**}

{**AprilHare first, OK? That one will take a bit longer to get ready. The poohbear is nearly done and won't take nearly as long.**}
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #81
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis

hahahahahha!

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #82
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^ roflmao!

Dreams: while quite admirable, your defenses will do you, AprilHare and poohbear no good at all.

I am escalating the Chicken Arms Race - laser guided SMART bombs and drone fliers will be arriving onsite shortly.

Why?

'Cause I am now in the mood for Chicken Fricassee!

lol
Old 06-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #83
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

{**Well, of course, I agree with you, SS. It was a perfectly good plan and I totally agree that it was better that you curled up in the grass for a short nap before starting to sneak in. If you hadn't done that there was no telling what would have happened! As it was, I just barely got out of the way before that drone flew over and bombed my perfectly great BBQ! I don't know what they thought it was, but I certainly didn't think it looked like that fortified chicken coop!**}

{**Oh, Wow! You took a pic with your phone when they bombed it?

Name:	explosion.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	72699
Could you send that to me? I want to use it for a wallpaper on mine. Thanks.**}

{**Now, what is it with that huge guy in the white suit that keeps wandering around saying, "It's finger lick'n good!" How does he know? AprilHare and poohbear (who looks to still have all his parts) are still holed up in that dang coop!**}

{**On to Plan B. I have a couple of new grills and they'll never guess what they are. Hee Hee .. Now, quick grab that little dog that's been roaming around here and have him help you sneak in and grab those two snarky chickens.**}

Name:	cow grill.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	72700Click image for larger version

Name:	pig grill.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	72701
Old 06-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #84
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No problem! Bring on those cute little grills. We're ready!

Old 06-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #85
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Umm, pooh? I don't know who your friend is, but he seems to be hungrily eying you instead of guarding the coop.

Name:	hungry friend.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	72702
Old 06-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #86
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Nay! He is reaching out his tiny arms in friendship - to lift me off your evil grills!

[Don't make me call out the big boys now!] https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138767
Old 06-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #87
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just to let everyone know, World Market has these on sale this week (the holder only...you have to supply the chicken)!!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #88
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion

OK...I am bringing out the really big guns!

Yes friends, its time for TASO [Turducken Appetite Satisfaction Ordnance]

Old 06-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #89
MJK2111
FUBAR!

Looks like someone really likes your idea, lestatar!

Old 06-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #90
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion

Hey! How'd you get that pic of my wife?

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!