Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Any way to see & scroll through all screensavers?

The screensavers are fascinating. Every time I put the K to sleep, there is another one.

Just wondering if there is any way to see them and scroll the entire collection?

Anybody know how many there are?
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
There are 34 images, but I don't know how to scroll through them. See Kindle Screensaver.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
etitameh
Enthusiast
etitameh doesn't litteretitameh doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
i'm also looking for a way to scroll through the screensaver images (well, other than waking it up and putting it to sleep again), so thought i'd bump up this thread. i've read through the 'kindle screensaver' thread, which has great info on adding new pics, but would love to be able to just cycle through what came preloaded!
etitameh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I don't think there is a way, just have to let it happen naturally
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote