Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
Oldpilot
Groupie
Oldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with others

Device: Kindle
Jutoh forum needed

There's a useful thread here about Jutoh ebook authoring software, but dang if I can find it when I return to MobileRead. This is a very promising program, and I really think it deserves a sub-forum of its own in the Software forum.

Thank you, and Happy Christmas to you all.
Oldpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpilot View Post
There's a useful thread here about Jutoh ebook authoring software, but dang if I can find it when I return to MobileRead. This is a very promising program, and I really think it deserves a sub-forum of its own in the Software forum.

Thank you, and Happy Christmas to you all.
Just use "Jutoh" in the search box and your thread will appear.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Jutoh

Merry Christmas to you as well!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
jutoh