Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 05:55 AM   #691
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I love how simple it is to manage the content on there. I use MediaMonkey and it's a simple matter to plug it in and let MM sync whatever I want. I especially love that for my podcasts. I use the Audible Device Manager for their audiobooks; I haven't gotten around to loading MM with my non-Audible audiobooks yet (I keep them off my computer to save space; I think need to get an external hard drive just for audio content ). I'm very happy with my Clip
I was thinking of getting an external hard drive some time in 2013 but seeing the number of audiobooks I have stored offsite had me deciding to get one pronto. Two friends are visiting from the US (just in the nick of time ) and were able to pick up this one for me at Costco. It was $139.99 before tax; no idea if that was a deal price or not.

I now have the happy task () of downloading over 100 audiobooks from Adrive onto my computer, and then getting them sorted to my liking in MediaMonkey. Oh. Joy.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #692
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Our Media Monkey

Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #693
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Probably not. The 32GB N7 gives Google more profit. The 16GB N7 is sold out in the Play store and I'm sure Google planned it that way so they could sell more 32GB N7s.
Thanks for the info - I bet you're correct!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #694
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I was thinking of getting an external hard drive some time in 2013 but seeing the number of audiobooks I have stored offsite had me deciding to get one pronto. Two friends are visiting from the US (just in the nick of time ) and were able to pick up this one for me at Costco. It was $139.99 before tax; no idea if that was a deal price or not.
Not a huge deal but Passports are awesome little drives. I own a 500GB one. I got a WD My Book 3TB for $119 earlier this month. I love it!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #695
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not a huge deal but Passports are awesome little drives. I own a 500GB one. I got a WD My Book 3TB for $119 earlier this month. I love it!
Maybe not much of a deal over in the US but certainly one for me. When I checked prices locally, I found I'd have to pay the equivalent of US$182 for a 1TB drive
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert