Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #46
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerospinboson View Post
at this moment, those directories do not appear to be empty.
The directory you're waiting to be filled is this: http://developer.irexnet.com/pub/iLiad/iRex%20software/

The other directories in the iLiad area are sources that have always existed.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #47
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
The directory you're waiting to be filled is this: http://developer.irexnet.com/pub/iLiad/iRex%20software/

The other directories in the iLiad area are sources that have always existed.
oic. Sorry if I scared you
Old 10-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #48
M@rcel
Connoisseur
M@rcel began at the beginning.

Device: Irex iLiad
Look: http://developer.irexnet.com/pub/iLiad/iRex%20software/

Old 10-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #49
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Yes! It's up! At least some of it... I'm looking through it right now. I think that the powerMgr program is compiled as part of the contentLister source, it doesn't have its own archive. I'm not sure if the kernel module source is there or if it has yet to be added.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:02 AM   #50
M@rcel
Connoisseur
M@rcel began at the beginning.

Device: Irex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Yes! It's up! At least some of it... I'm looking through it right now. I think that the powerMgr program is compiled as part of the contentLister source, it doesn't have its own archive. I'm not sure if the kernel module source is there or if it has yet to be added.
yes, powermanager is in the contentlister tarball
Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #51
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I'm going to close this thread so further discussion about what's released can take place in the release thread.
Closed Thread