Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
JSC_1
Enthusiast
JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
The Halo Revelations

THE HALO REVELATIONS - Available FREE through the Kindle Unlimited program.

What if the creationists and evolutionists are both wrong?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Halo-Revel...3588018&sr=8-1

Also available in the UK

Last edited by JSC_1; 07-29-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Update
JSC_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
who thought this was a cheats book for the game Halo raises hand!
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
"The Halo Revelations is an intellectual thriller that blends fact and fiction on a grander scale than the works of Dan Brown..."
Hopefully its innate intellectual qualities are a whole lot grander too....
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
JSC_1
Enthusiast
JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!

I hope so, too!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
JSC_1
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
who thought this was a cheats book for the game Halo raises hand!
Not guilty.

Even though it isn't a cheats book, you might like it.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
JSC_1
Enthusiast

The Halo Revelations - "Great Story"

Only $3.99

Top 100 SciFi/High Tech on Amazon. (At the moment.)
Old 05-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #7
JSC_1
Enthusiast

Still only $3.99

And still in the Top 100 SciFi/Tech on Amazon!

I hope you enjoy it.

#ancientaliens #ufo #scifi #conspiracytheory

(Watching The Late Late Show w/Craig Ferguson. He's one crazy dude.)
Old 05-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I got this a couple of weeks back and it at #3 on my TBR list, so should get to read it by the end of next week.

It so far looks good from I've seen of it, so I've got high hopes for the book.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
JSC_1
Enthusiast

Thanks...

...I hope you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I got this a couple of weeks back and it at #3 on my TBR list, so should get to read it by the end of next week.

It so far looks good from I've seen of it, so I've got high hopes for the book.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #10
JSC_1
Enthusiast

The Halo Revelations - Ancient Aliens

SETI League's Bruno Award Winner James Brown said this on Twitter: Good read. Lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSC_1 View Post
$3.99 4.6 Stars

Reviews:

Amazon Reviewer:

"I was sucked into story quickly. This isn't just a book about are there or aren't there aliens in Earths past, it is a well written novel concerning the finding of an artifact that may or may not prove the theory once and for all, and what to do with said artifact. I loved this book. Great characters that are brought to life without boring you with too many details that cloud the main focus - the story. If you are into the idea of ancient aliens - you'll especially love this book. But whether you believe in aliens or not, this is a great read. I was pretty tired when I started the book at night but I couldn't force myself to put it down until I was more than half way through. A real page turner."

Booksquawk:

One of the central themes - that of history itself having been manipulated by the powers-that-be in any given timeframe - is convincing."

Also available in the UK
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #11
JSC_1
Enthusiast

The Halo Revelations - Sci/Fi Adventure Ancient Aliens

Quote:
SETI League's Bruno Award Winner James Brown said this on Twitter: Good read. Lots of fun!
Top 100 PAID Sci/Fi High Tech

Last edited by JSC_1; 04-26-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
JSC_1
Enthusiast

Quote:
"Couldn't put it down. Great story." Amazon reviewer
Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #13
JSC_1
Enthusiast

Interesting interview about SETI

http://jscolley.wordpress.com/2012/0...-intelligence/

Part III posted tomorrow.

Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #14
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
book looks very interesting but don't have a kindle so can't read it.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
JSC_1
Enthusiast

FREE ebook today! I hope you enjoy it.

FREE ebook today! Would you like an autograph with that? Go here:

http://www.kindlegraph.com/books?utf...lo+revelations

Quote:
James Brown, winner of the SETI League's Bruno Award said this about The Halo Revelations on on Twitter: Great read! Lots of fun!

Also, he posted a tie-in short story I wrote on his website. My novel might be sci-fi, but his work is the REAL DEAL!

Read it here: http://www.seti.net/SETINet/Other/Re...agon_crown.htm

Booksquawk review of The Halo Revelations:

One of the central themes - that of history itself having been manipulated by the powers-that-be in any given timeframe - is convincing."

Also available in the UK

Tags
ancient aliens, ebook, science ficition, seti, thriller