Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
standman
Enthusiast
standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire, HTC Evo
The iphone 4 has a glass back.. I'm assuming that's what he means
standman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
standman
Enthusiast
standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ken, mine seems to work just as well with one as without.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #18
bullwing
bullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it isbullwing knows what time it is

Device: pandigital white 7in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I've got the "Skinomi" kit for my Eee Pad Transformer, but haven't taken the time to
try to install it. I worry a little that it might have an effect on the capacitance touch
screen's performance. How is the touchscreen performance with the film installed?

Luck;
Ken
Been a while since I got on here.. It responds just as well as a bare screen. However the skin does hide smudges very well.
bullwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #19
ajeffrey
ajeffrey began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS eee transformer with docking station
How easy is it to put on the "Skinomi" kit for anEee Pad Transformer?
ajeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #20
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I still haven't bothered, the screen looks fine and the truth is I have not used the
Transformer that much.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
standman
Enthusiast

Here's the thread I was looking for about cleaning. Thanks, Ill just use the soap and water. I couldnt remember what was said about alchohol
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #22
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
How easy is it to put on the "Skinomi" kit for anEee Pad Transformer?
I put one of the Skintomi carbon-fiber on my Viewsonic tablet and it works great. The texture is now better to hold in the hand and the ridges give it a real rugged look.

The screen protectors are also quite good. I followed the YouTube directions and it went on wrong the first time so I pealed it off and re-aligned it. Now it works great and I can take it off and put on another one if I ever get a scratch.

(YouTube is great. I was shocked at how much technical reviews, computer assembly, un-boxing of gear, cooking techniques, etc can be found over there. Check out the Skintomi videos.)
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote