Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
E-books and illustrations available at my website

I don't know if this is the most appropriate forum to post this, I ask moderators to move it somewhere else as they see fit.

This is sort of an announcement that I have uploaded the e-books I have created and, more important, the illustrations I have (or not yet) used for them in rather high quality. Some of the illustrations are scanned from paper books, some are collected from internet sites or archives, all of them are properly rotated, cropped, contrast/brightness/sharpness-enhanced, etc. If I get more books or illustrations, I'll add them there, and of course everyone is free (and welcome) to use them in other e-books.

The address: http://djelibeibi.unex.es/libros (only books and illustrations without copyright in the EU).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I don't know if this is the most appropriate forum to post this, I ask moderators to move it somewhere else as they see fit.

This is sort of an announcement that I have uploaded the e-books I have created and, more important, the illustrations I have (or not yet) used for them in rather high quality. Some of the illustrations are scanned from paper books, some are collected from internet sites or archives, all of them are properly rotated, cropped, contrast/brightness/sharpness-enhanced, etc. If I get more books or illustrations, I'll add them there, and of course everyone is free (and welcome) to use them in other e-books.

The address: http://djelibeibi.unex.es/libros (only books and illustrations without copyright in the EU).

These are public domain books, so it looks fine to me.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
These are public domain books, so it looks fine to me.
I meant that I have uploaded here some books that are not public domain in the EU. Since my site is located in Spain, I didn't put them there.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote