Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Reading the directions

This seems to be a recurring problem.

But the subject matter of this site may well be a "selector" of people who do not read and follow the directions; as in

The Amazon "directions" are to use the device to hold books and read them, no other end-user actions described (like modifying the firmware).

What would we do for members here if everyone followed those directions?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Say goodbye (or perhaps never hello)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
This seems to be a recurring problem.

But the subject matter of this site may well be a "selector" of people who do not read and follow the directions; as in

The Amazon "directions" are to use the device to hold books and read them, no other end-user actions described (like modifying the firmware).

What would we do for members here if everyone followed those directions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Say goodbye (or perhaps never hello)
There is a saying that is dear to my heart!

"When all else fails, read the directions/manual"

There are some that would rather ask a question, instead of
doing their own due diligence.

This is a subject that almost would deserve it's own thread on
any forum!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would like sum bacon also.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I would like sum bacon also.
Bacon lovers everywhere are due for a severe "bacon shortage" in the near future:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP
Time to fill your freezer with bacon, while you can still afford it.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-26-2012 at 11:44 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
twobob

As a near vegetarian it actually won't affect me but tough break for them piggers.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Bacon lovers everywhere are due for a severe "bacon shortage" in the near future:

Time to fill your freezer with bacon, while you can still afford it.
I had my bacon for 1st time in my life last year (when I was 25 yo, I know I know!) AND oh man, don't know how I ever lived without it! (exaggerating but well I really love it). But I'm trying to become a vegetarian.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote