Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
candy2012
candy2012 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 2
Unhappy can not read converted pdf on ipad..

hello- i am new with calibre aso i dont know much about it,

i am trying to convert a pdf book into a epub format so i can read it on my ipad in ibooks, i did everything and it works, except when i go on to my ipad and open the book which i converted it doesnt open, all i c is a blank page and when i turn it, some times i c some of the the words however when i try to make the font bigger or smaller it does not appear in that book, also it is very slow when opening n closing also when turning the page it sticks..

how can i fix this?
thank you
candy2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you read the notes in the Conversion forum on PDF conversions?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert