Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Grey background on the M92!

It's beginning to irritate me, that the background on my M92 is not white or cream, but pale grey. Much more so, than on my old Irex.

Anyone else agree, or did I just get a duff specimen?
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:19 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I have all Irex models and the bacground of the M92 is definitely whiter than any of them. I think there is something wrong with your M92. If it's new, you might be able to return it under warranty.
Or, is anyone aware of a contrast setting that could be causing this?
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks for the response; It's at least about 8 months old and I bought it in Booxtor's shop in Germany. I don't have the irex anymore, I lost it... So I can't compare, but it never used to bother me with the Irex, whereas with the M92 it's noticeable I think.

Last edited by martienne; 06-28-2014 at 11:11 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Try to contact http://ereader-store.de in their "Contact" page.

May be there is simple problem, I hope that.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:44 AM   #5
rronkin
rronkin began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
Does a page refresh help?
rronkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert