Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #22606
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
So, you're one of the few surviving cars of that type (The Dukes Of Hazzard destroyed all of the others).

*Solitaire1 sees Bo and Luke Duke. Points them towards 74Cuda, and shows them a ramp. They have a gleam in their eyes.*

Actually, the General Lee was a 1970 Dodge Charger.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #22607
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
And the door was a jar.

I win.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #22608
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Actually, the General Lee was a 1970 Dodge Charger.

I win.
It was? Well, it looks close enough to me.

Despite my lack of car knowledge, I win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #22609
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't think car knowledge is a pre-requisite to winning this thread.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #22610
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
Dreams, good idea to store these great Halloween Special Avatars for the future. I am daily astonished by the creativity of the mobileread members. Karma is heading your way

I win
Thank you. I just remember when I read a thread and someone mentioned an avatar and it didn't match what was currently showing, so just for reference...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And the door was a jar.

I win.
And I always thought a door was a door.

I win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #22611
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
When is a door not a door?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I Win!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #22612
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #22613
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Sing along everybody:
Tune: Tomorrow belongs to me (from Cabaret)

Oh Mobileread, Mobileread,
Grant me the Win
For I deserve it, you see.
The morning will show
that the Win is mine.
Vic'tory belongs to me!

PS: Ignore the nazi references in the original lyrics. No nazis here

Last edited by Iznogood; 10-19-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #22614
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I am admiring our "Last Post" costume changes for the season and enjoying the win.
*Did I forget anyone?*
They are rather splendid.

But I'm winning, of course.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #22615
dreams
It's about the umbrella

But of course you are were winning.

Then again, so am I.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:45 PM   #22616
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
You do look elegant in black, dreams.

But that won't stop me from taking the win back.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #22617
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
*Shrouds the thread in darkness and takes over the win*

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #22618
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You do look elegant in black, dreams.

But that won't stop me from taking the win back.

I win.
There's something I should point out: If you're like Jack Pumpkinhead in The Wizard Of Oz series, your intelligence is directly proportional to how fresh your pumpkin head is.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #22619
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
But of course you are were winning.

Then again, so am I.
I rather like the new dark look. It's so unbright and uncheerful, so perfect for this holiday season.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #22620
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
*Shrouds the thread in darkness and takes over the win*

*Solitaire1 activates a 5,000,000 candlepower spotlight in the thread. Unfortunately, while it lights the entire thread, it's so hot that it turns the thread into an oven.*

Hmmm....

*Solitaire1 turns off the spotlight and takes it into the Chicken thread...visions of roast chicken dancing in his head...*

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!