Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #22591
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Bomb threats on this thread? Has Dylrob been posting so often?

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #22592
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I do not fear bomb threats.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #22593
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
So what do you fear?

I win?
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #22594
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not scared of your potential victory.

Because I know that I shall win.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #22595
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
So what do you fear?

I win?
Nothing.

I win.
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #22596
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Not even fear itself?

I win.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #22597
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

No.

I win.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #22598
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm not scared of your potential victory.
You should be
Old 10-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #22599
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I'm not.

I win.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #22600
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I'm not either.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #22601
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good Day everyone. I hope you all have/had a great day.

I am admiring our "Last Post" costume changes for the season and enjoying the win.
*Did I forget anyone?*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cuda Halloween.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	94477   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grand Mouse Halloween.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	94478   Click image for larger version

Name:	HIMS Halloween.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	94479   Click image for larger version

Name:	pooh Halloween.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	94480   Click image for larger version

Name:	red Halloween.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	94481   Click image for larger version

Name:	dreams Halloween.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	94482   Click image for larger version

Name:	WT Sharpe Halloween.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	94483   Click image for larger version

Name:	Javed Halloween.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	94498   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nancy Fulda halloween costume.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	94895   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dream's Request.PNG
Views:	109
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	95239  

Last edited by dreams; 10-31-2012 at 04:11 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #22602
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Naruto had a lot of fillers indeed. However, once the story line started again, it was enjoyable again.
I wish there was a way to tag the fillers, and just skip them. Especially naruto Shippuuden started out almost just as good as Naruto.

I just wished they would show more of Rock Lee! He's such an awesome fighter!
I know. I bought one of the DVD sets just so I could have Lee's fight with Gaara. It was a great fight (especially when Lee removes his weights ). Almost just as good is Hinata's (my favorite Naruto character) fight against Neji.

Like Lee, I will keep taking the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #22603
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #22604
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Yeah I can see Daisy Duke behind the wheel too.

I win.
So, you're one of the few surviving cars of that type (The Dukes Of Hazzard destroyed all of the others).

*Solitaire1 sees Bo and Luke Duke. Points them towards 74Cuda, and shows them a ramp. They have a gleam in their eyes.*

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #22605
Iznogood
Guru

Dreams, good idea to store these great Halloween Special Avatars for the future. I am daily astonished by the creativity of the mobileread members. Karma is heading your way

I win

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!