Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #121
Mosqueteir0
Mosqueteir0 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
wow that fixed it as far as I can tell. Got Android Market updated to Google Play.
thank for your help, I will try to be more observant in the future
Mosqueteir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #122
Mosqueteir0
Mosqueteir0 began at the beginning.

Thumbs up

wow that fixed it as far as I can tell. Got Android Market updated to Google Play.
thank for your help, I will try to be more observant in the future
Mosqueteir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:06 AM   #123
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
A second set of eyes never hurts! Glad you got it working.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #124
Dingo
Enthusiast
Dingo began at the beginning.

Device: entourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgher View Post
Great! Now, this is ridiculous. This exactly night I've also made a new Allmine update, but separate packages for EE and PE, and was just about to create a topic about it. No point to do it now, of course, but still I'll post my results here.

My updates too work flawlessly on both EE and PE. Like yours, vldmr, they do fix serial numbers for all eDGe colors, not only black units like the original Allmine. I place them here just because they address one issue that yours currently doesn't: they fix library regardless of whether it is located in internal memory or on SD card.

Update: modified vldmr's Universal Allmine to patch library on SD card if one is found. See in attachment. My previous separate files removed.

Update 2: added support of shorter than 13 character serial numbers.
Did not install any gaaps just su app.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #125
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Did you put the gapps zip file along with the allmine zip?
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #126
Dingo
Enthusiast

Quote:
Great! Now, this is ridiculous. This exactly night I've also made a new Allmine update, but separate packages for EE and PE, and was just about to create a topic about it. No point to do it now, of course, but still I'll post my results here.

My updates too work flawlessly on both EE and PE. Like yours, vldmr, they do fix serial numbers for all eDGe colors, not only black units like the original Allmine. I place them here just because they address one issue that yours currently doesn't: they fix library regardless of whether it is located in internal memory or on SD card.

Update: modified vldmr's Universal Allmine to patch library on SD card if one is found. See in attachment. My previous separate files removed.

Did not install any gaaps just su app.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #127
Dingo
Enthusiast

Quote:
Did you put the gapps zip file along with the allmine zip?
nope

where to download?

should I apply update again?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #128
Dingo
Enthusiast

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Latest_Version

this?

at the bottom ?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #129
Dingo
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
solved

Thank You Burgher !

Last edited by Dingo; 09-13-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #130
gotmilt
gotmilt began at the beginning.

Quote:
I place them here just because they address one issue that yours currently doesn't: they fix library regardless of whether it is located in internal memory or on SD card.
How about if you try to restore your library from a USB stick after installing Allmine?
gotmilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #131
cvaeagle
cvaeagle began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
I now have a Brick

I was given a used enTourage eDGe and tried to update it with file in the second post in this thread. It tried to update. Now all I get is three dots. Maybe i need to start over with Dingo where can I get the file for the full size eDGe. Thanks for any help you can you give.

I found the files I needed. Got it up and running. I'm kinda worried to update it any more but it is working.

Last edited by cvaeagle; 12-30-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: yea it's fixed
cvaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #132
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Was your device running Ermine prior to your attempt to install Allmine? Anyway, if you are stuck you should first revert to Golden Dingo.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #133
Hansvanwijk
Hansvanwijk began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Looks good however cannot find Cyanogenmod 6 HDPI zipfile. Is there an alternative?
By the way I updated to erminen and that works ok
Hansvanwijk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #134
Burgher
Connoisseur

Here's a working link for Cyanogenmod 6 HDPI gapps:
http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-hdp...114-signed.zip
Old 01-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #135
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
Universal Allmine for thr full size EE

Burgher,

I noticed in thread #2 you mentioned that there were two separate packages for the PE and the EE.

Then in thread #9 you said that you had combined them. the link in #9, (and later refs) goes to a page that says "invalid attachment specified"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...1&d=1333834020

Is the download in thread #2 the one that contains the latest combined version?

I just want to be sure before update my EE with the wrong package..

Thanks,

Quote:

Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote