Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Internet Forum Addict Support Group

Yep, I is one!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Is being addicted to MR a qualifier?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fer Sure!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hello .... *shuffle* *shuffle* my name is ..... errrr .... Bob! Yes Bob! And I am completely and totally addicted to MR! Can't live without it! Ever! ..... Errrr.... That's me .... Bob!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello......my name is ..........POOH! Yeah, thats it.......POOH!

I have this "need" to post polls on MR..........and I keep 'refreshing' my screen to see if there are any new posts.

Am I addicted?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

I have this "need" to post polls on MR..........and I keep 'refreshing' my screen to see if there are any new posts.

Am I addicted?
Nice to meet you Pooh! I'm Bob!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Nice to meet you Pooh! I'm Bob!
Likewise I'm sure.

What I enjoy most about these sites is the honesty........
Old 11-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
kennyc

Quote:

Am I addicted?
There is a "Spy" function, you know....under "Quick Links: Forum Spy"

This IS a support group.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
kennyc

Quote:
Likewise I'm sure.

What I enjoy most about these sites is the honesty........

And the musical taste.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Errr... hi Kenny .... my name is Bob ... I'm an MR addict .... are you one too?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #11
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Dilbert and I will be there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dilbert-02.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	60699  
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And the musical taste.

'ssmmmmmaaaack!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #13
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Errr... hi Kenny .... my name is Bob ... I'm an MR addict .... are you one too?
Let me check my email and I'll get right back to you.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OK - I'll text you!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #15
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I have this need to hang about on the internet and argue with people who I don't know and will never meet. I know it's doing me harm but I just can't stop. I know that the first step in stopping is wanting to stop, but I'm very good at finding excuses for "just one more post". Sure, some people can just have an occasional post and they can handle it, but not me. Can you help me....please.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote