Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
You softie!! Couldn't wait for the price to drop, could you?
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #17
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Have you seen the rumors of a 32G version on a Spanish site? I got the 16G, but probably would have gotten a 32G if it had been available. If it had HDMI out, it would be nearly perfect.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:17 AM   #18
bizfromqc
bizfromqc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
It's just too sweat a device, I had to have it
bizfromqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #19
bizfromqc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Have you seen the rumors of a 32G version on a Spanish site? I got the 16G, but probably would have gotten a 32G if it had been available. If it had HDMI out, it would be nearly perfect.
Yes, but at 16gb plus all the cloud storage options out there it should be enough... But really I just wanted the device now
Old 10-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #20
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizfromqc View Post
Yes, but at 16gb plus all the cloud storage options out there it should be enough... But really I just wanted the device now
Even with cloud storage (Google's intention), there are a number of games that download several hundred meg to a gig of data. Put a couple of those on there as well as loading a couple of movies for offline use and your storage will go faster than you think.

Yes, there's something to be said for instant gratification.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Download the NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER $3.99 +OTG cable $1-2 and you will be able to quench your media addiction for movies ,music , photos, documents,ebooks without a problem freeing up your internal storage for games and Apps.
I have 73GB on the go using my Sandisk 64gb Ultra USB memory stick.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189464
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0074111111111.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	94015  

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-12-2012 at 02:24 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #22
bizfromqc

The app has been bought and the cable is in the mail already

I also got ES Explorer and MX Player and I can stream whatever I need straight from my NAS over WiFi. A great little device but you guys all know that... sorry for the thread hijack.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #23
hwlester
Wizard

Yes, ES Explorer and MX Player are must haves. I play from my NAS as well and occasionally copy stuff over for the road.