Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
remlap
Enthusiast
remlap began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pocketbook 302 G-Sensor Not Working

Edit - Fixed thanks to phone call to Green Reader Ltd UK.

Last edited by remlap; 06-23-2010 at 07:29 AM.
remlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Saille
Saille began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 302
I spend quite sometime on the same problem, before I found out what the problem was....in the "appearance" menu, you have to turn the g-sensor on by setting it on auto. I just post this here because this was the first topic popping up while googling, and maybe someone else stumbles on this as well.
Saille is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
Hey Saille,

please try to fix your G-Sensor with:

[Settings]->[maintenance]->[calibrate 3D-Accelerometor]

Follow the instructions. (Lay it on a horizontal desk and press any key)

Please report in
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #4
Saille
Saille began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 302
I am sorry, I was problably not very clear in my previous post. What I tried to explain was that I had a problem because the g-sensor did not work at all, but I simply had to switch it on in the "appearance" menu. It works fine now (I also calibrated), thanks!
Saille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Does the g-sensor only affect page orientation? Or can it be used as a key to page flip etc?
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Does the g-sensor only affect page orientation? Or can it be used as a key to page flip etc?
Yes it can (with fbreader 180)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Another nice bonus...here's hoping my new reader shows up this week
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote