Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Cross your fingers for Nate!

No, I won't tell you why (and Nate won't either, ha!). Cross your fingers for him, or I will have DGma chase after you with her stick. Thanks!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Good luck Nate on whatever the heck it is you are doing. I took the liberty to research some free Witch spells online to give you a little bit of an edge.

SPELL TO GET WHAT YOU WANT
Take a horse shoe and put it around a red candle.
Put the candle in a darkened room in the middle of a table.
Write what it is you want on a piece of paper with a quill pen dipped in black ink.
Chant the following as you write:
What I want I write here Please take my dream and bring it near
What I want Is What I should get Let all my dreams Now be met
Now take the paper and fold it in a square of four creases .
Hold it over the candle with a pair of tweezers and let it burn.
Picture yourself with your wish fulfilled as you burn the paper send waves of love at the image you conjure of your self.

SPELL FOR LUCK
wondering magic bring to me, in this life the luck I need,
so all my angles can be seen, and thus fulfill my every dream,
combined earth and fire, bring forth my hearts desire,
guardians of the sea, keep all harm from me.
This should be done while lighting 4 candles 1 at each side of u repeat the
above words 3 times to bring good luck and obtain your hearts desire.

A POWERFUL WISH SPELL
This is a little complicated to describe but is well worth it.
You need a piece of recycled paper (recycled notebook paper works fine).
On the paper, write a short poem or chant to the Goddess and God that states your wish.
It is alright if you aren't the best poet on earth! But it is very important that you say exactly
how you feel and what exactly you need. Do your best and say it from the heart.
Close the poem with thanks to the Goddess and God.
Fold it in half with the words inside it.
Draw a triple goddess sign on the outside.
Now fold it in half again with the symbol on the inside.
Now draw a pentacle on the paper.
Finally, flip it over and write your name and birthdate on the other side.
Put this aside in a safe place and your wish will come true in due time.
If you change your mind before it comes true, burn the paper and put the ashes to the earth.

http://www.khakani.com/freemagicspel...luckspells.htm

Let me know if this helps.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Well, I"ve heard that if you want to sell a house, you can bury a little statue of St. Joseph upside down in your front yard..........guaranteed to work.

I've never done it, but a friend swore by it. She was a good friend, so I didn't laugh in her face.

I waited until she was gone.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
No, I won't tell you why (and Nate won't either, ha!). Cross your fingers for him, or I will have DGma chase after you with her stick. Thanks!
Yeah, and I'm in the mood to hit someone, too!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Well, I"ve heard that if you want to sell a house, you can bury a little statue of St. Joseph upside down in your front yard..........guaranteed to work.

I've never done it, but a friend swore by it. She was a good friend, so I didn't laugh in her face.

I waited until she was gone.......
My aunt and uncle did that...three years later the house is still in the market.

But that's in NoVA, maybe St. Joe is sick of dealing with people down there.
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Consider them crossed.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
ummm luck!?

but never forget that sometimes we should be careful what we wish for!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
... fingers crossed ....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Fingers crossed too!

...and dying out of curiosity while doing it!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Yeah, and I'm in the mood to hit someone, too!!!
What mood? Oh, you mean "awake"?

Good luck, Nate. I don't think you need it, as you're the finest rider of Neptunian Oortwhales I ever did place a bet on, and aboard Ahab's Revenge you can't possibly lose.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

I'll let you all know on Friday, for better or for worse
Old 01-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #12
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Fingers crossed ....

and just to be on the safe side: legs, eyes, toes too.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'll let you all know on Friday, for better or for worse
You guys are getting married and we need to cross our fingers so your dad will accept to give him your hand? YAY!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
You guys are getting married and we need to cross our fingers so your dad will accept to give him your hand? YAY!
Good guess, LOL! But no. Ahh I guess I'll spill at least part of it, I can't keep secrets for the life of me. I saw a blog giving away one ticket to O'Reilly's TOC conference, and remembering his earlier post on it, I "nominated" him.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Keeping my fingers crossed he wins the ticket
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote