Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
jetBook LITE deal - $97.00 + FREE SHIPPING

http://www.retrevo.com/m/dailydeal?p...RVO-20100915-2

Retrevo.com offer this price for jetBook-Lite:

Sale Price: $97.00 + FREE SHIPPING
ECTACO jetBook LITE eReader + Leather Case - $107.00 + FREE SHIPPING
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I think that once Newegg sold them for $69.99, every other price seems too high!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #3
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I think that once Newegg sold them for $69.99, every other price seems too high!
yes $69.99 is a good price but I think it was a one-time deal
Old 09-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I paid $129.99 for mine in Feb If I'd waited 6 months I could've had a K3 wifi for only $10 more.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I paid $129.99 for mine in Feb If I'd waited 6 months I could've had a K3 wifi for only $10 more.
Me too. But I'm still not sure I want a reader that does other things, that can browse online. I think I will spend too much time not reading.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Yes, but that's the way it is with electronics. If you wait six months from today, who knows what good deals will be available?

My JBL paid for itself in three months, so I assume that yours has probably paid for itself in the past six. If so, go ahead and give some thought to buying yourself another device for Christmas if you want one.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Kris777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Yes, but that's the way it is with electronics. If you wait six months from today, who knows what good deals will be available?

My JBL paid for itself in three months, so I assume that yours has probably paid for itself in the past six. If so, go ahead and give some thought to buying yourself another device for Christmas if you want one.
I agree. I paid $1250 for my Flat-Panel 32" Samsung TV on SALE 5 years ago... I can buy a new model for $399 now
Old 09-18-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh yes the JBL is very nice and I don't regret it. At the time the Kindle was $259! I do plan to get the wifi kindle next month. I am keeping the JBL also. I need to get with my librarian and figure out how to get ebooks from them. If I can get them onto my JBL, that will be awesome, for kids books too, if they are in ebook format.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #9
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
<edit>

Last edited by jblitereader; 03-23-2011 at 02:35 AM.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

I see that Newegg is now sold out of both the JB and the JBL.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:14 AM   #11
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I know, I know, living. such is life. I want to get a K3 as soon as I round up some money, even though part of me wonders if they will go lower for Christmas. (Though you won't find me waiting outside Best Buy at 3 a.m. on black friday).
Old 09-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #12
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
As noted newegg has no Jetbooks for sale.

However mwave http://www.mwave.com
has the Lite for sale for 105$ and the Jetbook (in Burgandy) for sale for 140$.

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about Newegg not having any "real" jetbooks for sale.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
As noted newegg has no Jetbooks for sale.

However mwave http://www.mwave.com
has the Lite for sale for 105$ and the Jetbook (in Burgandy) for sale for 140$.

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about Newegg not having any "real" jetbooks for sale.
They've run out of stock before...
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #14
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHARKAVY View Post
They've run out of stock before...
But they continued to catalog them. The last time I checked, they had stopped cataloging them.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #15
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Lady hit it, and that is what scares me.
Thankfully I have a brand new JBL in the box that I got on that 70$ sale.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote