Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #16
mommamcnaught
mommamcnaught began at the beginning.

Device: Sharper Image Literati, Nook Simple Touch
I got the built neoprene envelope.... love it! I don't like reading with a cover on, so this just protects the nook while it's floating around in my purse. I found one at Best Buy - $20. HTH!

Last edited by mommamcnaught; 07-05-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Because the stupid pic didn't work!
mommamcnaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Very nice. Do you make other leather goods?
yes, but just to dabble or fill a need... for example, a leather case for a handheld multi-band scanner:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p95front.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	73889  
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
So apparently the CaseCrown case was lost in transit. The seller has refunded the purchased.

The same case (in black) is on eBay for cheaper and free shipping, so I'll give it another go. Amazon.com has some customer pictures of the black one, looks like a nice and snug fit. I think I'm going to like it (when I actually get one).
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #19
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
i like this one very much

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Indu...9780594011910/

excellent!!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #20
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I've been waiting for the M-Edge covers. There was a "leaked" link on the M-edge Facebook page today:

http://www.nookboards.com/forum/index.php?topic=11240.0
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #21
octoberdana
Enthusiast
octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Nook Touch, Kindle Touch
I am using a small zippered pouch from Thirty one as a sleeve for the Nook STR. I'm not sure that I want a book like or easel cover because it will take away from the lightness of it.
octoberdana is offline   Reply With Quote