Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #16
cerement
Groupie
cerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it iscerement knows what time it is

Device: Amazon Kindle 1, Sony PRS-300, Amazon Kindle 3
Well, got the Kindle yesterday, and have only been playing with it for about half a day.

So far, I'm actually in love with the stupid thing ... it has a personality (or as much of one as any inanimate device can). It doesn't have that over-designed sterile feel that Sony products have.

It is still ugly, but it's ugly in a good way ;P ... What makes it not-so-ideal aesthetically speaking is its ergonomics, it is very comfortable to hold (far more so than even the Sony Reader).
cerement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerement View Post
It is still ugly, but it's ugly in a good way ;P ... What makes it not-so-ideal aesthetically speaking is its ergonomics, it is very comfortable to hold (far more so than even the Sony Reader).
Have you actually tried the 505? I find the ergonomics much nicer then witht he previous 500.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert