Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Question Anyone else having trouble with app alarms not working??

Alarm Clock Xtreme Free - works.
Chef's Kitchen Timer - no workee
Kitchen Timer Pro -works
Night Clock - no workee

I've tried going into KF's own alarm settings, set the volume up to highest, make sure a ringtone is selected, etc., etc, but still most app alarms don't appear to work at all.

Am I doing something wrong??
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Alarm Clock Xtreme (paid) is the only one I use on the Fire. I don't have anything else to add. Sorry.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free - works.
Chef's Kitchen Timer - no workee
Kitchen Timer Pro -works
Night Clock - no workee

I've tried going into KF's own alarm settings, set the volume up to highest, make sure a ringtone is selected, etc., etc, but still most app alarms don't appear to work at all.

Am I doing something wrong??
It's app\device specific. There nothing you can do the Fire doesn't have all the sounds that another device has. They've removed a few things. So you just have to experiment on what apps work and what doesn't. Ringtone doesn't work on the Fire. It's been removed but Notification still does.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote