Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 02:10 AM   #16
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Thank you luqmaninbmore!

In this firmware fixed all critical bugs your last Beta Firmware, which makes it already quite working. But of course before the official version will be made more improvements and fixes. In the first place to increase the fonts in EPUB in the ADE and to resolve those issues on which you noticed.

Last edited by Forkosigan; 11-20-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:32 AM   #17
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
Thank you luqmaninbmore!

In this firmware fixed all critical bugs your last Beta Firmware, which makes it already quite working. But of course before the official version will be made more improvements and fixes. In the first place to increase the fonts in EPUB in the ADE and to resolve those issues on which you noticed.
No problem. I really like this device and want it to succeed.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #18
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Are the links above for the 301 only or also for the 360? My new 360 will arrive tomorrow and I will check the firmware version. Any opinion on whether I should update to the newest beta (if there is one for the 360)?

Also, any suggestions for fonts what work especially well with the 360?
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Since today there last beta version of firmware prior to the official version.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30799089...61109.rar.html

For possible bug reports, I am very grateful!

The Pocketbook 301 + version coming tomorrow.
----------
Now the current version of the firmware, all the mistakes of the last version have been resolved quickly as promised.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30933188..._de_191109.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30933296..._de_191109.rar
Can you please find a site to post these on that's not rapidshare? Downloading them is going to be difficult to impossible for a lot of PB users.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #20
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can you please find a site to post these on that's not rapidshare? Downloading them is going to be difficult to impossible for a lot of PB users.
My firm is in the process of education and has no content. You can offer what no other suitable option for you laid out the files in the Internet? One can question why you can not unload with rapidshre? Fafly are on the Premium account and is configured so that any user can unload them without waiting.
Advert
Old 11-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #21
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
Are the links above for the 301 only or also for the 360? My new 360 will arrive tomorrow and I will check the firmware version. Any opinion on whether I should update to the newest beta (if there is one for the 360)?

Also, any suggestions for fonts what work especially well with the 360?
http://rapidshare.com/files/30933188..._de_191109.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/30933296..._de_191109.rar
Old 11-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
My firm is in the process of education and has no content. You can offer what no other suitable option for you laid out the files in the Internet? One can question why you can not unload with rapidshre? Fafly are on the Premium account and is configured so that any user can unload them without waiting.
I have not tried the current uploads. It's just that with rapidshare the way they are going now, it's not a good idea to use it if you cannot 100% guarantee the download will work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have not tried the current uploads. It's just that with rapidshare the way they are going now, it's not a good idea to use it if you cannot 100% guarantee the download will work.
I can guarantee that the download will work, since I specifically configured so that they download, that it all can download without waiting, and limitations.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #24
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I will host the files stating monday
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #25
davebalme
Enthusiast
davebalme began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Ipad, Kobo Wireless, Archos 70b & 80G9. And a Kobo Arc
I've just clicked on the link and downloaded the update for my 360 without having to log into my Rapidshare account so going on that, I don't think there should be a problem for anybody downloading.
davebalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #26
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Folks, no need to go to Rapidshare (though links are working there as well). Here are the latest firmware updates for both models of PocketBooks available, with How to do's in English:
http://www.pocketbookreader.com/Downloads.html
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #27
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I thought, maybe I should post it as a separate thread?... I'll do that so ppl won't be searching through all threads looking for them.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
Forkosigan
Wizard

Beta Firmware German ( 23.11.09 )

http://rapidshare.com/files/31130444..._de_231109.rar

301+
http://rapidshare.com/files/31131006..._de_231109.rar

After the update you have to delete the folder "adobe degital edition", and that gets on the PC with new ADE authorize

Attention!

ADE allows only a limited number of authorizations!

If you have then re-authorize the FW update the reader should be sure to save the deauthorize Reader (before update), since it is otherwise no longer do, and this device permanently take away a place!

Last edited by Forkosigan; 11-24-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #29
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Anyone else seeing really huge margins with adobe drm'd epubs? I am testing with a free adobe epub => A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K Hammilton - http://www.shortcovers.com/mixes/A-K...%2Bbooks+HP+ad
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #30
tufrostie
Enthusiast
tufrostie began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1100, PocketBook 360
Quote:
Beta Firmware German ( 23.11.09 )

[After the update you have to delete the folder "adobe degital edition", and that gets on the PC with new ADE authorize

Attention!

ADE allows only a limited number of authorizations!

If you have then re-authorize the FW update the reader should be sure to save the deauthorize Reader (before update), since it is otherwise no longer do, and this device permanently take away a place!
What?
tufrostie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook 360 301+ 302