Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
ReadingIsBad
ReadingIsBad began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Question How to read CBR/CBZ?

I own Sony PRS-T1.
Can I read cbr/cbz files with it, or do I need to do "something" to make it read those file formats?
ReadingIsBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I used to convert mine to PDF or EPUB using calibre. I found the T1 to be too small to comfortably read large format images on, though.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #3
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
you could root it if its rootable!Have a look in the wiki for details
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sony