Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
VirginieVV
VirginieVV began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 602
Bonjour

Hello to everyone here.
Yesterday my e-reader came by mail order and put a spell on me.
My bookshelves are already dusty.
I'm an avid reader in French of course but also in English.
I hope to be helpful on this forum, and thanks for welcoming me.
VirginieVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Bienvenue Virginie, et congrats pour ton nouveau reader / ta nouvelle liseuse. On est pas mal ici de français / francophones, et tjs contents d'accueillir un nouveau / une nouvelle venu/-e
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Virginie. I wish I remembered some of my schooldays French, but alas, all I can say is, "Bonjour".

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi VirginieVV and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Virginie! Where are you from?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #7
Collin Moshman
Collin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
Bonsoir Virginie, bienvenue a mobileread! Je suis nouveau ici aussi ... et j'espere que vous comprenez ce que j'ecris
Collin Moshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:23 AM   #8
VirginieVV
VirginieVV began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 602
thanks & merci

@ GA Russell
I'm from south-west France, in Charente Maritime.
@ Collin Moshman
Je comprends parfaitement ce que vous écrivez.
It's incredible how easy it is to chat with people from everywhere around the world !
for your warm welcome.
VirginieVV is offline   Reply With Quote