Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Free Mystery at the Kindle store

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-in-the-...5625744&sr=1-9

Murder at the Marcais by Cara Black.

Good series. Takes place in France.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Any chance this is Cara Black of tennis fame? Thanks for the free book info.
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Any chance this is Cara Black of tennis fame? Thanks for the free book info.
That I don't know. I have read another in this series. They are pretty good books. There have been a lot of good freebies lately
Old 02-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
radar69
radar69 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
Thanks Lis - My new Kindle is out for delivery today and I was looking for some free stuff since I blew my spending money on the Kindle for a few weeks.
radar69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
lisreed
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar69 View Post
Thanks Lis - My new Kindle is out for delivery today and I was looking for some free stuff since I blew my spending money on the Kindle for a few weeks.
Have fun! I got my kindle 2 tuesday. My Dad is getting my old one and my husband's kindle 2 will arrive tomorrow. My husband shocked me last night by telling me to order him one. He hasn't been to much into ebooks but he loves the new kindle. I just got the amazon case for it today as I didn't order it at first nice last time it was so crappy. Glad I ordered it. Its a very nice design.

Lisa
Advert
Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
This freebie is now gone! Those that got it get to keep it, of course, but everyone else now pays $9.99
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Snagged while it was free! Thanks!
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Murder-in-the-...5625744&sr=1-9

Murder at the Marcais by Cara Black.

Good series. Takes place in France.
The link no longer works.

P.S. The link no longer works because the book is no longer available.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-26-2009 at 03:49 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Seems Cara Black's eBooks are only available at Amazon. Her loss. If she had them at other eBook shops for a reasonable price (and not in just PDF), I'd have bought the first one to try out.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
lisreed
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Seems Cara Black's eBooks are only available at Amazon. Her loss. If she had them at other eBook shops for a reasonable price (and not in just PDF), I'd have bought the first one to try out.
Complain to the publisher- Soho Press. I read a few mystery writers by that publisher and I have noticed they seem to be exclusively ebooks for kindle.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Most authors have no control over whether their books are available as ebooks it's up to the publisher.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote