Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
drmar
drmar began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Epub covers

As I haven't yet been able to find an answer to this, here or elsewhere, I'd like to toss out a question.

When I convert my htm. doc into epub on Calibre with cover art, the output always seems to be a folder with three items. That cover art does not show up in my Nook library as a thumbnail.

For example, when I put out a book on Smashwords, I can download a single e pub file, which puts up the cover as a thumbnail in my Nook library. It seems to be a single item that contains everything.

How do I produce the same thing with Calibre? I admit that I'm baffled.

Thanks for any advice...
drmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Welcome to mobilread.
May be the better place for this requst is in the device area or calibre section. Pls ask the mod for moving it in the right section.
In the meantime this may be is a good start point for your problem.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert