Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Filo
Filo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Fixed additional CSS to all of recipes ?

Hello,

I'm using Sony T1 reader. The reader not offer polish national characters inside default fonts. To avoid changing fonts set from default to others I added bellowed script to common part of Calibre converter settings. There I also disabled bulit-in fonts in EPUB file. Such solution works well ! but only in case of books. I need similar solution for recipes products (news). I know that I can add command
Code:
extra_css=""
to each recipe but it is very boring work Is available any solution to add additional CSS script in one place of Calibre with affect to all recipes products ?

Best, Filo.

Code:
@font-face {
  font-family: serif;
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;
  src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/AmasisMTW1G.otf);
}
@font-face {
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: italic;
  src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/AmasisMTW1G-Italic.otf);
}
@font-face {
  font-weight: bold;
  font-style: normal;
  src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/AmasisMTW1G-Bold.otf);
}
@font-face {
  font-weight: bold;
  font-style: italic;
  src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/AmasisMTW1G-BoldItalic.otf);
}

body, div, p { font-family: serif; }
.calibre { font-family: serif; }
Filo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not without editing the source.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
Filo
Filo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Thanks.
Please, straight my way to target and shortly describe retaliation-ships between fetching news, conversion, settings code parts (files .py). I'm partly identified that files (GUI action - fetch_news.py, conversion.py, widget "LookAndFeelWidget' with extra_css= options for books conversion) but with such map will be much easier to me.

Best, Filo.

Last edited by Filo; 03-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Filo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look in gui2/tools.y change the fetch_scheduled_recipe function to pass in extra_css that you want.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote