Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
mariel9898
Connoisseur
mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Color, Droid 2 Global
Take the Nook Color Quiz

Someone put up this quiz to try to see what percentage of NC users are rooted and what people primarily use the NC for. It's only a few questions and takes about one minute.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZWGMFC
mariel9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
HoneyWitSpice
Tech in training......
HoneyWitSpice began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
That was fun.....Hope it helps u!
HoneyWitSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
So how do we find out about the results?
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Filled out and submitted. Hope it helps!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #5
drv
Enthusiast
drv doesn't litterdrv doesn't litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel9898 View Post
When I click this link it says "Thank you for taking the survey" and asks me to sign up so I can create my own surveys, for FREE! What gives?
drv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by drv View Post
When I click this link it says "Thank you for taking the survey" and asks me to sign up so I can create my own surveys, for FREE! What gives?
Looks like it's over. I took it earlier today and only saw that screen after I finished.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
drv
Enthusiast
drv doesn't litterdrv doesn't litter

Well, that would probably explain it. That was quick.
drv is offline   Reply With Quote