Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #16
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Really? In Canada?
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #17
Avoidingtrash
Avoidingtrash began at the beginning.

Device: none
I purchased mine today at Walmart. I'm in Ontario.
Avoidingtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Really? In Canada?
Yep! My dad just got me one this evening all WM. Can't wait to have it!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #19
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
That's interesting! I had no idea the device would be sold outside of Chapters right away. I guess that is another advantage to having a separate "brand".
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #20
CoopersTroopers
CoopersTroopers began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
The online stock tool says it's sold out at Chapters Waterloo and Kitchener -- plus the Coles at the Conestoga Mall.
There are a scant handful supposedly in stock still at the KW Chapters locations. The problem? Both locations are actually closed for renovations until midweek! D'oh...
CoopersTroopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #21
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
When I bought it at WalMart's there were about 50. I doubt that in our little town so many people would want them. They're having closeout sales on Sonys everywhere too.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #22
CoopersTroopers
CoopersTroopers began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
When I bought it at WalMart's there were about 50. I doubt that in our little town so many people would want them. They're having closeout sales on Sonys everywhere too.
It was advertised on the first page or two of this week's Walmart flyer (at least in Ontario). Waterloo location was cleaned out, I'm guessing the Kitchener location as well. I guess I'll be waiting a few days to pick up one for myself after very jealously getting one from Mom this past weekend.
CoopersTroopers is offline   Reply With Quote