Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
irukandji
irukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animalsirukandji is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle3
(delete this) Root FS: browser or exposed via usb

**** I am moron, please delete this, sorry for wasting your time ****

Hi, i would like to explore my just arrived kindle paperwhite a bit but i have a tiny problem, using the terminal is killing me (well actually the on screen keyboard) and i am searching for some "a bit" more convinient way to do it like midnight commander or exposing the root partition trough usb. I was searching around a bit and i cant find anything except usb networking and ssh/telnet but i know the usb networking was killing me on previous kindle and i was never able to actually use it (Windows7,64bit).

A quick help, please?
irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by irukandji View Post
**** I am moron, please delete this, sorry for wasting your time ****
Honesty. That's definitely deserving some karma points.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by irukandji View Post
A quick help, please?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote